Should I make a folder for Single Panel comics? Just tell me if i should or shouldn't.
Thank you for your time.
|More Journal Entries|
1. For regular members, please post your comics into the featured folder.
2. The comic must have action figures in them (though, you may also use non articulated figures if their presence makes sense in your comic). No vehicles (cars, trucks, airplains, etc) on their own though. Transformers, even though they are technically vehicals, count as action figures so they are allowed.
3. If I, or Dragonrider1227 likes a particular submission, and if the submitter is willing to make more, we will make a special folder for that person for those comics.
4. Treat ALL members with respect. Keep any rude behavior on the comic panels only.
5. Any submissions that aren't quite comics can go to the Misc. folder.
6. If you have a photo of your personal figure collection, then you may post it in the "Collections" folder. Remember, there is only one photo per member permitted there (however, you may replace your current photo with an updated/better looking one if you so choose)
7. If you have a problem, simply ask either myself or Dragonrider1227.
8. Have fun.